Monday, April 4, 2011
- The Partnership for Renewal in Southern and Central Maryland will host a public meeting called Dreams Deferred at the Gethsemane United Methodist Church at 910 Addison Road South in Capitol Heights from 7-8:30PM.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- The County Council will meet for an agenda briefing before their regular council meeting upstairs in the Administration Building at 9:30AM.
- The County Council will meet for their regular council meeting in the Council Chambers in the Administration Building at 10:00AM. Click here for the agenda.
- The County Council will hold a Town Hall on Delivering Health Services at the Bowie Senior Center from 6:30PM – 8:30PM.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
- The County Council Planning, Zoning, and Economic Development Committee will meet to review the Executive’s budget at 10AM. They will discuss People’s Zoning, M-NCPPC, Central Administrative Services, Planning Dept. Click here for the agenda.
- The County Council Public Safety and Fiscal Management Committee will meet at 1:30PM to review two nominees and receive a briefing from Verizon about 911 emergency calls. Click here for the agenda.
- The County Council will meet as the Board of Appeals at 6:00PM in the County Administration Building Room 2190. Click here for the agenda.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- The Prince George’s County Planning Board will meet at 8:30 a.m. to discuss Administrative/Parks and Recreation Items. At 10:00 a.m. they will talk about Development Review Items.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
- Rep. Donna Edwards will hold a Coffee Conversation at 8:30AM Digital Beanery Cafe, 10258 Lake Arbor Way, Bowie, MD 20721.
- Councilwoman Leslie Johnson will hold a District 6 Community Meeting at Wise High School at 9:30AM.