Monday, March 28, 2011
- The District Council will meet for a briefing meeting at 9:45Am upstairs in the Administration Building
- The District Council will meet for a regular public meeting at 10:00AM in the Council Chambers in the Administration Building. Click here for the agenda.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation will host a Fundamentals of Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer session from 7 – 9PM at Harmony Hall – 10701 Livingston Road, Fort Washington.
- President Barack Obama will address the nation on American intervention in Libya at 7:30PM.
An unbelievable amount of money and assets will be transferred to heirs and beneficiaries over the next two decades. Learn the fundamentals of the estate planning process and pass your estate to your heirs with as little cost and outside intervention as possible. Long Term Care Insurance issues and the changes in the tax laws, as relating to your estate planning will be covered.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- The County Council will meet for an agenda briefing before their regular council meeting upstairs in the Administration Building at 9:30AM.
- The County Council will meet for their regular council meeting in the Council Chambers in the Administration Building at 10:00AM. Click here for the agenda.
Wednesday March 30, 2011
- Councilman Obie Patterson will chair the Planning, Zoning, and Economic Development Committee to review parts of the budget under their review starting at 10:00AM at the Administration Building. Click here for the agenda.
- The Branch Avenue in Bloom Merchants will have a meeting will have a meeting at the The Tender Rib, 3443 Branch Ave., Temple Hills, MD 20748 from 3 – 5PM.
- The Branch Avenue in Bloom Initiative, sponsored by the Maryland Small Business Development Center and the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission will hold its merchant’s monthly meeting.
- The Prince George’s County Public Schools will hold a DIAB meeting at 6:00PM – 8:30PM at the central office building in Upper Marlboro.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
- The Planning Board will meet on the First Floor, County Council Hearing Room, County Administration Building
14741 Gov. Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 at 8:30AM. Click here for the Agenda.
8:30 a.m.-Administrative/ Parks and Recreation Items
10:00 a.m.-Development Review Items
Meeting agenda order is subject to change.
Anyone wishing to speak and/or to become a party of record should sign up at the desk in the front of the hearing room. Please be advised that persons wishing to speak may be subject to time limits as deemed necessary in order to reasonably accommodate all who wish to speak. Individuals with special needs are asked to contact the Planning Board Office at 301-952-3560, TTY 301-952-3796.
Friday April 1, 2011
- The Subdivision and Development Review Committee will hold a regular meeting in the 4th Floor Board Room, County Administration Building, 14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 at 9:30AM.
- The Subdivision and Development Review Committee (SDRC) meeting is held every other Friday in the CAB 4th Floor Conference Room at 9:30 a.m. This meeting is open to the public but is not a public hearing. SDRC is a coordination and interagency meeting early in the development review process with the applicant and M-NCPPC staff where the public can be invited to speak.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Mortgage Late? Don’t Wait? Free Workshop will be held at the Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex. Deadline to register is March 30th. Register here.